Here at Peek A Boo 3D 4D mobile ultrasound, we offer a comfortable friendly atmosphere which allows everyone to enjoy this unforgettable bonding experience. We look forward in sharing this memorable experience with you. Getting to see and meet your unborn child through a 3D 4D ultrasound for the first time is a great way to bond with you and your family. We offer a variety of ultrasound packages, so you can choose the one that’s best for you and your budget.
Aside from all the wonderful things we offer, Peek A Boo 3D 4D mobile ultrasound also requires you to bring proof of prenatal care before you can schedule or come in for a 3D 4D ultrasound scan. Just to be able to make this unforgettable moment both safe and enjoyable.
Peek-A-Boo 3D 4D Mobile Ultrasound will also be providing a unique mobile service which will be coming soon! This mobile service will be the only service of its kind in our area. These Services will be available for all who are located here in the High Desert Area. We can go to your own home or Baby Shower. You can also come to us and do your ultrasound session and/or Baby Shower here at our unique and beautiful office Located in Victorville Ca.
What is the difference between 2D, 3D and 4D?
- 2D is the standard ultrasound. 2D is the preferred type of ultrasound for a regular gender determination, since it is almost 99% accurate
- 3D is the type of ultrasound that allows you to view the anatomy of the baby and get a clear image of the baby’s face, hands, feet, etc. It is recommended to do a 3D ultrasound later in pregnancy, just to be able to view the baby’s features clearly since they developed more.
- 4D is simply 3D ultrasound captured in real time. (video) This mode of imaging allows you to capture the baby’s movement and activity in 3D. You can see the baby smile, yawn, play with its hands and feet, etc.
Is ultrasound safe?
Ultrasound is a very safe procedure it has been used for more than 30 years to monitor pregnancies without any evidence of harming to the baby or mother. The process of obtaining ultrasound images is non-invasive and does not use ionizing radiation. We always ask our Mothers to be to consult their physician regarding any concerns prior to scheduling an appointment with us. It is important that you feel comfortable and well informed so you can enjoy your session.
How do I prepare for an Ultrasound??
We require that all mothers have documentation of their prenatal care and most recent Diagnostic Ultrasounds. If we are suspicious of a possible abnormality, your healthcare provider will be notified.
All customers are required to be under the care of a doctor or midwife. We encourage you to speak with your healthcare provider or midwife about your intentions to visit Peek-A-Boo.
Unfortunately. we cannot guarantee “perfect” images, nor can anyone. Drinking plenty of water (typically 40-60oz per day) THROUGHOUT your pregnancy can greatly impact the quality of your images.
- Please remember to drink plenty of water every day before your appointment, not just the day of. For gender scans, drink 18-24 ounces of water 30 minutes before your appointment so that your bladder is full for your scan.
- 10-15 minutes before your appointment, eating and/or drinking something sugary (as long as you are not under diet restrictions) may wake the baby up and increase your chances for a variety of views.